About EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online
‘Inform, Inspire, Innovate’
EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online is the online annual winter edition of EdMedia + Innovate Learning that can be attended conveniently from your own home, office, or anywhere.
Both conferences are organized by the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
Anyone can attend and submit proposals to present at both conferences. EdMedia +Innovate Learning Online is designed to engage:
- Educators in ALL disciplines
- Educational administrators
- Curriculum developers
- Technology & education companies
- Anyone with an interest in educational media
The EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online Is a Must Attend:
- EDIL Online provides the forum for education and training professionals to discuss issues, research, development, strategies, and new technologies, and most importantly, identify solutions to meet the challenges of online learning.
- EDIL Online is THE essential resource to make international connections for collaboration with others who may share similar problems as well as those offering solutions.
- EDIL Online truly is an example of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts as a forum where ideas and experiences from around the world are readily exchanged in a supportive online culture that is nurtured at this conference.
The EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online will help you to:
- Follow the best practices and case studies highlighting successful (and unsuccessful) strategies, techniques, as well as proven results for online learning.
- Become current on the latest research from top international laboratories and research centers to inform developers and practitioners on how to create and use e-learning tools and technologies.
- Understand the research behind developments and use of Online materials and resources.
- Learn about the latest tools, tactics and advanced technologies needed to foster online learning within your organization.
- Learn about innovative solutions and technologies for advanced learning environments and gain valuable one-on-one time with researchers, developers, and practitioners.
- Meet and hear the opinions and experiences of acknowledged leaders.
- Learn how to select and use various technologies, products, and services.
- Discuss critical success factors and innovative practices with your peers.
- Be updated on the latest trends and major issues, and developments in E-learning.
And all this from the comfort of your own workplace or home.
The EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online Conference is:
EDIL Online is an innovative collaboration between the top public and private academic researchers, developers, education and business professionals Higher Education. All presentation proposals are reviewed and selected by a respected international Program Committee, based on merit and the perceived value for attendees.
A Participatory Event
While there are Keynote and Invited Talks delivered by internationally recognized technology experts, EDIL Online is more of a participatory event. This means that all attendees play an important, interactive role, offering valuable feedback and insight gained from their own experiences. The atmosphere at the online conference is exciting and energizing. A wealth of knowledge is gathered and exchanged, as professionals from disparate but related fields come from all over the world to meet one-on-one or in small groups and learn about new developments that impact their respective activities.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Although EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online encourages commercial participation, it is not a trade show, and there is not a formal exhibition. Instead, the conference uniquely relates and displays commercial activities throughout the program in the form of Corporate Showcases, Corporate Demonstrations, and other presentations by companies.
Major sponsors receive special speaking & demonstration opportunities in addition to logo display, linking and “exhibit” space during the conference. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scope of the conference includes but is not limited to, the following topics as they relate to thethe latest research, development, applications, issues, and strategies, to explore new technologies, and to identify solutions for today’s challenges related to online learning.. Click main topic to see all related subtopics.
ILS Topics 2022
- Assessment and Research
- Educational Reform, Policy, and Innovation
- Evaluation and Quality Improvement Advances
- Global Networks, Partnerships, and Exchanges
- Innovative Approaches to Learning and Learning Environments
- Curriculum Innovations (e.g. short learning programs, micro-credentials)
- Virtual and Distance Education
- Advanced Technologies for Learning and Teaching
- Collaborative technologies
- E-publishing/digital libraries
- Learning management systems and environments
- Learning portfolios
- Mobile teaching and learning technologies
- Social networks & Social Software (podcasting, wikis, blogs, etc.)
- Alternative and innovative assessment methods
- Best practices in assessment
- Performance and outcome assessment
- Contextualized innovation (accessibility, scalability, usability, & sustainability)
- Education reform with technology
- Government initiatives and programs
- Policy issues and trends
- Quality assurance and accreditation
- Teacher education and technology integration
- Best practices in evaluation
- Course, program, project, and other forms of evaluation
- Data analytics
- E-learning benchmarks and standards
- Evaluating for quality improvement
- Global learning barriers, challenges, and concerns
- Global learning communities
- Global studies and education
- Augmented reality
- Authentic, contextualized, and real-world learning
- Case, Scenario, Problem, Project -based learning
- Collaborative learning
- Communities of practice
- Game-based learning
- Learner-centered, and self-directed learning
- Learning communities
- Learning management and support systems
- Lifelong, informal, and nontraditional learning
- Personalized learning environments
- Simulations for learning
- Virtual reality learning environments
- Free and open source software
- Localization of content and knowledge
- Online language learning
- Open access publishing
- Open courses, open learning, open learning materials and open educational resources
- Open education copyright and other legal issues
- Open educational projects, partnerships, and consortia
- Digital divide issues, initiatives, and cases
- Digital and social media for engaging youth about cultures
- Education for sustainable development
- Environmental education
- Ethical, cultural, historical, and social issues in technology use
- Learning technologies for transformational change
- Rural community learning and technology
- Technology solutions for marginalized populations
- Technology uses in cross-cultural and multicultural contexts
- Blended learning
- Innovative online learning and educational programming
- Mobile and ubiquitous learning
- Online learning environments
- Strategies for Educators During COVID 19 Pandemic
- Timely, special topic relating to COVID-19 and the unique educator challenges/solutions arising during the pandemic