E-Learn 2009 Final Call (Vancouver) includes Virtual Presentations: Due Sept. 8
E-LEARN 2009 FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
E-Learn 2009 – World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate,Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education
October 26-30, 2009 * Vancouver, BC Canada
(Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre)
Call for Participation Deadline: September 8
Virtual Presentations included in Final Call
Organized by: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
Co-sponsored by: International Journal on E-Learning and Education & Information Technology Digital Library
ED-MEDIA 2009 serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the discussion and exchange of information on the research, development, and applications on all topics related to multimedia and telecommunications/distance education.
E-Learn, the premiere international, non-commercial conference in the field, spans all disciplines and levels of education and attracts more than 1,000 attendees from over 60 countries. We invite you to attend E-Learn and submit proposals for presentations. More info >>
This Final Call for Participation is offered for those who were:
- unable to meet the first deadline for submissions in April, or
- were not ready to present a finished paper or project, or
- have a work-in-progress topic to present, and
- do not yet have a proposal accepted for presentation.
All presentation proposals are reviewed by three of the respected, international Executive Advisory Board and Program Committee, based on merit and the perceived value for attendees. Accepted presentations are included in the conference program, Proceedings (book and CD-ROM formats) and the digital library, EdITLib–Education and Information Library.
We invite you to attend the E-Learn Conference and submit proposals for these presentation categories.
The Technical Program includes a wide range of interesting and useful activities designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information.
In consideration of presenters who may be unable to attend ED-MEDIA in person due to funding or time constraints, Virtual Presentations have been added to the program with the same validity (publication, certification, etc.) as the face-to-face (F2F) conference and with the capability to interact with session participants.
A limited number of presentations in these categories will be accepted:
- Virtual Brief Papers
- Virtual Posters
- Virtual Corporate Showcases
Why a Virtual Presentation?
- Saves money. No travel, accommodation, and restaurant costs
- Saves time. No travel or away time required.
- Allows you to participate when you schedule your time to do so.
- Same validity as the face-to-face (F2F) conference (publication, certification, etc.).
- Paper published in CD, book, and Digital Library ( http://www.editlib.org) proceedings.
- Publish and share all supporting media (PPT, video, etc.) in the proceedings.
- Capability to interact with your session’s participants (async) prior to, during and after the event.
- Participate in all conference session discussions (async).
- Viewing of keynote and invited speaker talks.
- Virtual presentations are green!
- And more…
For further information on E-Learn Virtual Presentations, Click Here.
Experience the Shows, Dining, Shopping, Attractions, & Tours!
- Final Call Submissions: Sept 8, 2009
- Final Authors Notified: Sept 15, 2009
- Proceedings File Due: Sept. 25, 2009
- Early Registration: Sept. 25 2009
- Hotel Reservations: Oct 27 2009
- Conference: Oct 26 – 30, 2009
If you have a question about E-Learn, please send an e-mail to AACE Conference Services.