#4 Journal Ranking in “Learning Research” (H-Index).
The Journal of Interactive Learning Research (JILR) publishes papers related to the underlying theory, design, implementation, effectiveness, and impact on education and training of the following interactive learning environments:
- authoring systems, cognitive tools for learning computer-assisted language learning
- computer-based assessment systems, computer-based training
- computer-mediated communications, computer-supported collaborative learning
- distributed learning environments, electronic performance support systems
- interactive learning environments, interactive multimedia systems
- interactive simulations and games, intelligent agents on the Internet
- intelligent tutoring systems, microworlds, virtual reality based learning systems
JILR is the official journal of the the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Members have free, online access to all back issues via LearnTechLib–The Learning & Technology Library.
- Contents: Current Issue Contents & Abstracts
- Subscribe: Individual or Library/Institution
- Submit: Author Guidelines
- Review: Review Policies, Reviewer Application, Review Board
- Alert: Sign-up for New Issue Alerts
Indexed in leading indices including: Scopus, Educational Research Abstracts, ERIC, LearnTechLib-The Learning and Technology Library, Index Copernicus, GetCited, Google Scholar, Journal Seek, Microsoft Academic Search, Bacon’s Media Directory, Cabell’s, Ulrich, and several others.