Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education (CITE)
The CITE Journal is an online, open-access, peer-reviewed journal, established and jointly sponsored by five professional associations (AMTE, ASTE, NCSS-CUFA, CEE, and SITE). This is the only joint venture of this kind in the field of teacher education.
The journal’s online medium also allows authors to demonstrate the technologies about which they are writing, including video and audio segments, animation, virtual reality, Web links, and simulations. The CITE Journal was established with support from a U.S. Department of Education Catalyst grant.
CITE is the official journal of the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education (SITE). All have free, online access to back issues via LearnTechLib–The Learning & Technology Library.
- Contents: Current Issue Contents & Abstracts
- Subscribe: Individual or Library/Institution
- Submit: Author Guidelines
- Review: Review Policies, Reviewer Application, Review Board
- Alert: Sign-up for New Issue Alerts