At least one author must register in order to confirm any accepted papers. If multiple authors will be attending, each author must register separately. All conference attendees must complete registration and make the registration fee payment.
Your Registration Includes:
- Workshops Included with your EDIL Registration!
- Keynote & Invited Speakers
- Hundreds of concurrent sessions in varied formats to best suit individual needs
- Online conference interaction & access using AcademicExperts.org
- Access to all virtual conference session live presentations & discussions
- Capability to interact with your session’s participants in live and asynchronous settings
- Technical support for in-person and online presentation platforms.
- 100+ Poster/Demo sessions
- Access to view & participate in Virtual Presentations
- Newcomer orientations/receptions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions
- 40% discount for LearnTechLib subscription
- Corporate Sessions
- AcademicExperts tool to help you create your customized conference schedule
- Job posting bulletin board – sponsor: AACE Career Center
- Paper processing and publication in the LearnTechLib proceedings
- Full Proceedings and abstracts access via the LearnTechLib
|Rate||Before Early Registration Date||After Early Registration Date|
- Must provide valid student/teacher ID or other proof of full-time student/teacher status at the time of registration to receive the student/K-12 teacher rate.
Registrant requests for refund of registration fee will only be considered if a written request is sent postmarked by the early registration date, as shown above. No refunds can be issued for requests postmarked after this date. Refunds are subject to a $95 cancellation fee; there are no refunds for non-attendance.