At least one author must register in order to confirm any accepted papers. If multiple authors will be attending, each author must register separately. All conference attendees must complete registration and make the registration fee payment.
Your Registration Includes:
- Keynote & Invited Speakers
- Hundreds of concurrent sessions in varied formats to best suit individual needs
- 100+ Poster/Demo sessions
- Proceedings and abstracts access via the LearnTechLib
- Presenter AV provided at no cost: PC, Internet, projector, & screen
- WiFi access (no additional cost) for use in meeting rooms & public areas
- Access to view & participate in Virtual Presentations
- Technical support
- Newcomer orientations/receptions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions
- Welcome Reception & Welcome Party
- 40% discount for LearnTechLib subscription
- Corporate Sessions
- AcademicExperts tool to help you create your customized conference schedule
- Job posting bulletin board – sponsor: AACE Career Center
- Must provide valid student ID or other proof of full-time student status at the time of registration to receive the student rate.
Registrant requests for refund of registration fee will only be considered if a written request is sent postmarked by the early registration date, as shown above. No refunds can be issued for requests postmarked after this date. Refunds are subject to a $95 cancellation fee; there are no refunds for non-attendance.