Welcome to the AACE Blog!
Welcome to your central source for announcements, resources, and ideas from AACE and your colleagues in IT in Education and E-Learning.
The AACE Blog will evolve into what we hope is a very useful resource for you. As a start, you will find information on:
- IT in Education and E-Learning from guest postings authored by outstanding leaders in the field.
- AACE Conference announcements and Calls for Presentations for ED-MEDIA, E-Learn, and SITE.
- EdITLib-Education and Information Technology Digital Library most popular articles and new features.
- AACE Bookshelf: designed to help you find the best books recommended by topic from community members.
- AACE journals: Calls for Papers and special journal publications.
- AACE Career Center: Connecting IT in Education/E-Learning Professionals and Employers
- AACE University: new online seminars, e-courses, and other professional growth opportunities.
- Awards announcements: Outstanding conference papers, service and achievements, and fellowship awards.
- The AACE Journal:International Forum on Information Technology and Education selected articles.
We hope you will use the Subscribe (RSS) button above right to keep current, and if you have suggestions to improve the AACE Blog, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.