EdITLib Announces New Content Partners
The EdITLib Digital Library has recently announced new partnerships with several international publishers, including Wiley, the Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education (ascilite), and the University of Alberta. These partnerships will bring even more content to the digital library from the following journals and proceedings:
- British Journal of Educational Technology (Wiley)
- Journal of Computer Assisted Learning (Wiley)
- Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (ascilite)
- ascilite Conference Proceedings
- Canadian Journal of Learning Technology (University of Alberta)
The EdITLib team is working on more partnerships and will be indexing much more content throughout the year.
If you represent a peer-reviewed publication and are interested in partnering with EdITLib, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse all journals and proceedings in the EdITLib digital library at: www.editlib.org/browse