E-Learn 2010 — World
Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher
Education is an international, annual conference which serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the exchange
of information on research, development, and applications of all topics related to e-Learning in these four sectors.
All presentation proposals are reviewed and selected by a respected,
International Executive Advisory Board and Program Committee, based on
merit and the
perceived value for attendees. Accepted proposals will be included in the conference program and Proceedings, available on EdITLib – Education & Information Technology Digital Library.
E-Learn spans all disciplines and levels of education and attracts more than
1,000 attendees from over 60 countries. We invite you to attend E-Learn
and submit proposals for presentations.
|Keynote & Invited Speakers and Workshops
| Keynote Speakers
- Tony Bates, Tony Bates Assoc. Ltd, Canada
- Paul Kim, Stanford University, USA
- Gardener Campbell, Baylor University, USA
- Michelle Selinger, Cisco Inc., Australia
- Vanessa Deneen, Florida State University, USA
- Chuck Dziuban, Joel Hartman & Patsy Moskal, University of Central Florida, USA
- Lawrence Johnson, NMC, USA
- Colla Jean MacDonald, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Andrew Ross, Florida Virtual School, USA
- Brent Schlenker, eLearning Guild, USA
- Michael Searson, Kean University, USA
|Registration & Hotel Information
Click Here for : E-Learn 2010 Registration Rates
Hotel Information : Orlando Wyndham Resort
Special discounted hotel rates have been secured for E-Learn participants at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. To receive this rate, identify yourself as an E-Learn attendee.
Reservations must be made by September 16, 2010.
Comments are closed for this post.