UPDATE: A fantastic group of Keynote/Invited Speakers and Workshops will be presened at E-Learn 2009!
E-Learn 2009 : World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education October 26-30, 2009 * Vancouver, BC Canada
(Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre)
FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION – Submission Deadline: September 8, 2009
International Journal on E-Learning and Education & Information Technology Digital Library
"The International Forum for Researchers, Developers, and Practitioners to Learn about the Best Practices/Technology in Education, Government, Healthcare, and Business"
COLOR POSTER–E-Learn 2008 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Available to Print & Distribute (PDF to print; 200kb)
CONTENTS & LINKS
- Submission Information, Deadline Sept. 8:
- Major Topics
- Presentation Categories
- Keynote/Invited Speakers
- Products/Services Showcases & Presentations
- Proceedings & Paper Awards
- For Budgeting Purposes
- Vancouver, Canada
E-Learn, the premiere international, non-commercial conference in the field, spans all disciplines and levels of education and attracts more than 1,000 attendees from over 60 countries. We invite you to attend E-Learn and submit proposals for presentations. More Info >>
This Final Call for Participation is offered for those who were:
- unable to meet the first deadline for submissions in April, or
- were not ready to present a finished paper or project, or
- have a work-in-progress topic to present, and
- do not yet have a proposal accepted for presentation.
All presentation proposals are reviewed by three of the respected, international Executive Advisory Board and Program Committee, based on merit and the perceived value for attendees. Accepted presentations are included in the conference program, Proceedings (book and CD-ROM formats) and the digital library, EdITLib–Education and Information Library.
We invite you to attend the E-Learn Conference and submit proposals for these presentation categories.
E-Learn is an innovative collaboration between the top public and private academic researchers, developers, education and business professionals, and end users from the Corporate, Healthcare, Government, and Higher Education sectors offering a unique international forum to discuss the latest issues, strategies, applications, development, and research, to explore new technologies, and to identify solutions for today’s challenges related to online learning.E-Learn is THE essential resource to make international connections for collaboration with others who may share similar problems as well as those offering solutions.
The E-Learn Conference offers attendees a complete educational experience, with opportunities for collaboration and networking among leaders and peers working to make effective e-learning a reality. E-Learn offers varied sessions designed to produce effective results for all types of learning styles. From pre-conference tutorials to paper presentations to informal discussions, and more than 600 concurrent sessions, you are given the content you need by knowledgeable presenters and peers–all in one conference! More Info >>
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Panels/Speakers
- Best Practice Sessions
- Research/Technical Showcases
- Products/Services Showcases
- The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to, these topics as they relate to the e-Learning and the technologies supporting e-Learning.
- The Technical Program includes a wide range of interesting and useful
activities designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information.
- Organizations have the opportunity to demonstrate and discuss their e-learning related
products and services in through Products/Services Showcases & Presentations.
- Accepted papers will be published by AACE in the Proceedings Book and on CD-ROM. Proceedings in this series serve as major resources in the multimedia/hypermedia/telecommunications community, reflecting the current state of the art in the discipline. In addition, the Proceedings also are internationally distributed through and archived in EdITLib–Education and Information Library.
- Selected papers may be invited for publication in may be invited for publication in AACE’s respected journals especially in the:
- International Journal on E-Learning (IJEJ),
- Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia (JEMH), or
- Journal of Interactive Learning Research (JILR).All presented papers will be considered for Outstanding Paper Awards within several categories. Award winning papers may be invited for publication in the AACE journals.
- The conference registration fee for all presenters and participants will be approximately $395 U.S. (AACE members), $465 U.S. (non-members).
- Registration includes proceedings on CD, receptions, and all sessions except tutorials.
- The conference dinner (if offered) will be an extra fee.All conference sessions will be held at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre located in the heart of Vancouver shopping, dining, and attractions.
- Special discount hotel have been obtained for E-Learn participants at $146 (single/double).
- Experience the Shows, Dining, Shopping, Attractions, & Tours!
- Final Call Submissions: Sept 8, 2009
- Final Authors Notified: Sept 15, 2009
- Proceedings File Due: Sept. 25, 2009
- Early Registration: Sept. 25, 2009
- Conference: Oct. 26-30, 2009