Course: Effective Strategies for Learning and Teaching Online
Accepting Registrations for this
Popular Online Course
Course Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 11, 2020
Whether you are an online learning novice or a seasoned expert,
this 2-week course will help you become a more effective
online/digital teaching and learning professional.
Accessible * Affordable ( $95 ) * Effective * Interactive * Self-paced
“Overall the course was excellent. There were a plethora of resources provided and lots of opportunities for collaboration and engagement.”
“This was a great resource for getting a fresh perspective on blended learning. The instructor was knowledgable and took the time to give a thoughtful response to any posts or questions you might have.”
“The framework of the course balances exercises and opportunities to share “best practices,” ideas and sound out potential instructional design ideas.”
“A very interactive course where there is lots of room for debate, asking questions, and sharing experiences. The instructor provided in-depth responses and feedback and was present and approachable. Moreover, he would often include references to relevant source materials.”
Join us and register to take this course!
As educators face a global crisis and must learn about new technologies as they enter a new school year, AACE is offering teaching professionals a low-cost, yet high quality introductory course on how to implement effective strategies when teaching and learning online.
The course will model and examine effective strategies for learning and teaching online. Based on student-centered learning theories, the course will explore essential tools for robust learning:
- Engage students in rich discourse;
- Examine the pedagogical value of common online tools from the perspective of enhancing student engagement and learning;
- Explore opportunities to incorporate group work into online learning;
- Investigate implementation of formative and summative assessment tools (including badges);
- Learn about the potential of “guest experts” in online courses
- Who Should Attend
- K-12 Teachers
- College Faculty
- Instructional Designers
- Instructional Technology Coordinators & Directors
- Delivery: Self-paced with ongoing expert instructor support
(100% asynchronous + 2 hours optional synchronous & recorded)
- Completion Time: 2 weeks
- Time Required: Approx. 1-1.5 hours per day.
- Receive upon Successful Completion: Certificate, validated badges, & 1 year subscription to LearnTechLib.org.
- Special Registration: $95 * (includes LearnTechLib.org 1 Yr Subscription, a $150 value
- * A portion donated to educational charities
- Who Should Attend
If you need further information, please contact email@example.com