Innovate Learning Summit Registration
At least one author must register in order to confirm any accepted papers. If multiple authors will be attending, each author must register separately. All conference attendees must complete registration and make the registration fee payment.
Your Registration Includes:
- Keynote & Invited Speakers
- Hundreds of concurrent sessions in varied formats to best suit individual needs
- Poster/Demo sessions
- Proceedings and abstracts access via the LearnTechLib
- Access to view & participate in both Live & Virtual Presentations
- Technical support
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions
- 40% discount for LearnTechLib subscription
- Innovator Playground Exhibit Sessions
- AcademicExperts tool to help you create your customized conference schedule
- Job posting bulletin board – sponsor: AACE Career Center
|Registration & Payment Received:|
NOTE: Early registration deadline is 11:59 PM EST on the date listed above. All rates are in US dollars.
- Must provide valid student ID or other proof of full-time student status at time of Registration to receive the student rate.
Registrant requests for refund of registration fee will only be considered if a written request is sent postmarked by the early registration date, as shown above. No refunds can be issued for requests postmarked after this date. Refunds are subject to a $95 cancellation fee; there are no refunds for non-attendance.