E-Learn Social Events
Tuesday, October 17
- If this is your first time to E-Learn or you would just like to make some new friends, join us immediately following keynote for a fun speed-dating event hosted by the E-Learn conference chair, Theo Bastiaens and the E-Learn Executive Committee.
- Edison Ballroom
- Join us as we welcome you to E-Learn 2017 with LIVE music, mingling, drinks & hors d’oeuvres!
- All attendees welcome!
FREE Topics Lunch
12:15 – 1:30 PM, Tuesday-Friday, October 17-20
- Register now to join your attendees each day for the complimentary topics lunch! Tables will be displayed with the following topics and open seating for attendees to enjoy some networking, connecting, and conversations over the following topics:
- E-learning Scenarios (Blended Learning, Flipped Classroom)
- Engagement & Motivation
- Mobile Learning
- Augmented Reality
- Big Data
- Social Software (Collaborative Learning)
- “Sorry, I can’t chat. I have to finish my presentation” 🙂
- Don’t see your topic listed? Suggest yours here: email@example.com
Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings
- Tuesday: Designing, Developing, and Assessing E-Learning SIG
- Wednesday: E-Learning Trends and Innovations SIG
- All are wecome to attendee and join a SIG!
Closing Happy Hour & Award Ceremony
- Let’s end E-Learn 2017 with Happy Hour and hors d’oeuvres! We invite all attendees and a guest to share a toast together to close E-Learn 2017 and to congratulate the Outstanding Paper & Poster Award Recipients.