Innovators Playground / Corporate Exhibits
What is it?
Connecting Educators, Startups/Developers/Technologists, & Funders
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Innovators Playground Exhibits to be held in conjunction with EdMedia + Innovate Learning. AACE Conferences give you the unique opportunity to present your organization’s related products and services to an international forum at a discounted rate. conference.
Rationale: There is an important need for education/learning organizations, startups, and practitioners to have direct access to and interaction with educators and leaders in education. In addition, educators need the same to help influence development to serve the learning needs of students. Bridges are needed! Make your plans today to join us at the Innovators Playground, showcasing new innovations in education from organizations and communities across the globe!
Participants include: 1,000+ Educators, leaders and decision-makers, founders, developers, and venture capitalists working in Higher Education and Primary Education levels.
Attendees can experience hands-on activity with the top creative and learning technologies in an interactive space.
Practitioners will share activities, tools, curriculum currently experiencing success using at their institution!
Exhibitors have the outstanding opportunity to connect one-on-one with 1,200+ decision makers and influencers from over 60+ countries in the field of education!
For Innovative Organizations, Startups & Practitioners
Your organization has the opportunity to:
- Showcase and pitch your product/service to gain exposure and feedback.
- Interact with educators at presentations and social events; you choose your participation events.
- Recruit educator ambassadors for product testing, reference, access to decision-makers, and marketing.
- Obtain ideas on how to improve and innovate learning products and services.
As an Educator, you have the opportunity to:
- Learn about and discuss the latest, cutting-edge technologies and learning strategies/methods.
- Influence development to serve the learning needs of students.
- Get hands-on interaction with new products and services.
- Generate ideas needed to improve and innovate learning.
- Become an ambassador for a new startup.
Customize Your Experience
- Panel discussions: 2 Educators, 2 Company Founders, 1 moderator
- Integration Stories: Companies and Educators share their stories.
- Break the Founder: Let’s have fun! Educators ask the behind-the-scenes/difficult questions.
- Innovators Playground Booth: Showcasing the latest and greatest products, services and innovations available now and early access to what is coming soon!
- Social events: Multiple opportunities for networking and building relationships.
Opportunity Deadline: April 19th
Submit your Innovators Playground Proposal here: conf.aace.org/edmedia/submission
Exhibit Registration: $695
In addition to Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities, AACE offers your company more ways to enhance your presence to our members and attendees. Reserve your companyʼs display in this high-traffic central location. Space is limited, reserve your space today! All exhibitors will receive:
• 6ʼ tabletop exhibit with space for a pop-up banner. *More space can usually be accommodated if needed.
• Uniform signage at each exhibit provided by AACE. *Logos must be submitted by April 19th.
• One complimentary conference registration.
• Recognition on the conference website and link to the company/organization website.
• Recognition on conference signage & in the mobile app.