Global Learn Registration
Registration & Presentation Confirmation Due: June 10, 2019
At least one author must register in order to confirm any accepted papers. If multiple authors will be attending, each author must register separately. All conference attendees must complete registration and make the registration fee payment.
If you are already an AACE member, choose the discounted membership rate.
Included in registration is LearnTechLib – The Learning and Technology Library!
Your Registration Includes:
- Keynote & Invited Speakers
- Concurrent sessions in varied formats to best suit individual needs
- Proceedings and abstracts access via the LearnTechLib Digital Library
- Presenter AV provided at no cost: PC, Internet, projector, & screen
- WiFi access (no additional cost) for use in meeting rooms & public areas
- Access to view & participate in Virtual Presentations
- Technical support
- Welcome Party & Closing Reception
- Refreshment breaks, twice daily
- Corporate Sessions
- AcademicExperts tool to help you create your customized conference schedule
- Job posting bulletin board – sponsor: AACE Career Center
|Registration & Payment Received:||Registration Rate|
NOTE: Early registration deadline is 11:59 PM EST on the date listed above. All rates are in US dollars.
Registrant requests for refund of registration fee will only be considered if a written request is sent postmarked by the early registration date, as shown above. No refunds can be issued for requests postmarked after this date. Refunds are subject to a $95 cancellation fee; there are no refunds for non-attendance.
Visa Information to Attend AACE Conferences
The following information may be helpful when applying for a Visa to enter the U.S. to participate in an AACE/SITE conference.
Please note that instructions and policy may change, so refer to the government websites below.
Request a Conference Letter of Invitation
To help you substantiate why you are attending the conference, AACE/SITE enables authors, who have submitted a conference presentation proposal or who have paid the registration fee, to print a personalized invitation letter at: https://conf.aace.org/glearn/2019/letters/visa/ Then click on “Register” by the conference of choice and select “Invitation/Visa Letter.”
If you have NOT submitted a proposal to the conference and are requesting an invitation letter, please send your justification to this address.
Apply as early as possible
We recommend applying at least 4 months in advance. Some consulates may have backlogs in scheduling visa interviews, so applicants should first contact the consulate to find out how long the wait is for an interview. Estimated wait times for your consulate may be available here.
Check the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) to see if your country is listed — Some non US participants may not need visas if they are citizens of countries on the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). However, all citizens of VWP countries must have a Machine-Readable Passport (MRP) in order to travel to the United States without a visa. An MRP is needed to apply for a visa. Information on the Visa Waiver Program and list of countries is available here.
Check your visa expiration date
- If you have a U.S. visa, check the expiration date to make sure that the visa will not expire before your planned travel date.
What you need to apply
- Information about visitor visas and what a person needs to apply, is available on the U.S. Dept. of State’s Visa Services web site.
To apply for a visa
After identifying that a visa is needed, non U.S. travelers should contact the Embassy Consular Section in their country to determine visa processing timeframes. We recommend contacting the Consular Section.
Look for posted timeframes on the internet or call the Consular Section to hear recorded information about visa processing timeframes.