E-Learn Virtual Presentations
In consideration of presenters who may be unable to attend E-Learn in person due to funding or time constraints, Virtual Presentations have been added to the program with the same validity (publication, certification, etc.) as the face-to-face (F2F) conference and with the capability to interact with session participants.
Why a Virtual Presentation?
- Saves money. No travel, accommodation, and restaurant costs
- Saves time. No travel or away time required.
- Allows you to participate when you schedule your time to do so.
- Same validity as the face-to-face (F2F) conference (publication, certification, etc.).
- Paper published in CD, book, and Digital Library proceedings.
- Publish and share all supporting media (PPT, video, etc.) in the Digital Library proceedings.
- Capability to interact with your session’s participants (async) prior to, during and after the event.
- Participate in all conference session discussions (async).
- Viewing of keynote and invited speaker talks.
- Virtual presentations are green!
- And more...
By September 8: Authors are requested to submit their paper proposals. See requirements below.
By September 25: After submitting your proposal, use the menu at Submission and select "Add Files to Submission" to upload your PowerPoint file in PPT or PPTX format (without audio or video). Also, at least one author must confirm by registering by this date.
The registration fee for Virtual Presenters includes:
- Paper published in Digital Library proceedings
- Capability to interact with your session’s participants (async) prior to, during and after the event
- Technical support for online presentation platform
- Access to Keynote & Invited Speaker talks
- Access to all conference session discussions (async)
- Viewing of keynote and invited speaker talks
- Online access to all conference proceedings
- Printed Abstracts Book and Final Program (mailed after conference)