E-Learn Social Events
9:30AM Monday, November 14 in Edison D
- If this is your first time to E-Learn or you would just like to make some new friends, join us immediately following keynote for a fun speed-dating event hosted by the E-Learn conference chair, Theo Bastiaens and the E-Learn executive committee.
- Edison Ballroom
- Join us as we welcome you to E-Learn 2016 with LIVE music, mingling, drinks & hors d’oeuvres!
- All attendees welcome!
FREE Topics Lunch
12:15 – 1:30 PM Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, November 14 – 16 served in Edison D
- Register now to join your attendees each day for the complimentary topics lunch! Tables will be displayed with the following topics and open seating for attendees to enjoy some networking, connecting, and conversations over the following topics:
- E-learning Scenarios (Blended Learning, Flipped Classroom)
- Engagement & Motivation
- Mobile Learning
- Augmented Reality
- Big Data
- Social Software (Collaborative Learning)
- “Sorry, I can’t chat. I have to finish my presentation” 🙂
- Don’t see your topic listed? Suggest yours here: email@example.com
Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings
- Monday: Designing, Developing, and Assessing E-Learning SIG
- Wednesday: E-Learning Trends and Innovations SIG
- Thursday: E-Learning in Developing Countries SIG
- All are wecome to attendee and join a SIG!
Event: An Afternoon Without Slides!
- Featuring Research/Technical Showcases, Roundtable Presentations and Corporate Presentations!
- Join us after lunch for dessert and coffee at this new event for the exchanging of ideas!
Movie Screening: Steve Jobs
3:00 PM- 5:00 PM Tuesday, November 15 in Edison Ballroom F
- Come relax in our “theatre” for a movie screening featuring the movie, Steve Jobs. Drinks, popcorn and comfortable seating will be provided. Then join us on Wednesday morning at 9:30am for coffee and breakfast snacks to discuss!
Closing Happy Hour & Award Ceremony
- Let’s end E-Learn 2016 with Happy Hour and hors d’oeuvres! We invite all attendees and a guest to congratulate the Outstanding Paper & Poster Award Recipients. We look forward to sharing a toast together to close E-Learn 2016 and invite you to Vancouver next year!