E-Learn Social Program
Special Interest Group Meetings (SIGs)
- 12:15 - 1:30 PM each day
- Join colleagues for a Special Interest Group meeting. All attendees welcome to join a SIG (or three!) For more information and SIG descriptions, please visit: aace.org/conf/elearn/sigs
- Tuesday: Designing, Developing, and Assessing E-Learning SIG
- Wednesday: E-Learning Trends and Innovations SIG
Welcome Party with Live Music, Food, Drinks & Fun!
- Monday, October 19
- All attendees welcome to kick off the 2016 Conference!
Research/Technical Showcases & Pecha Kucha Presentations
- Wednesday, October, 21
- 1:30-3:30 PM
- Naupaka I, II, III
- Informal & popular venue for exchanging of ideas!
- Pecha Kucha is the Japanese word for "chit-chat". Watch as specially selected poster presenters have less than 7 minutes to present their findings in 20 slides! Award given to best presentation!
Lunch Is On Us!
Closing Reception & Invitation to E-Learn 2017 in Vancouver
- Thursday, October 22
- 3:45-4:15 PM
- All attendees invited to enjoy hors d'oeuvres and drinks to close the 2016 conference and look forward to joining again in 2017.