We are pleased you will attend this year's conference.
We offer this general information that answers most frequently asked questions.
- The most current basic information about the conference can be found in the online Advance Program/Registration at http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia.
- All Presenters attending the conference must register and pay the registration fee. At least one presenter must register before the early registration deadline to insure inclusion in the final program.
- The conference will attempt to secure requested equipment for presentations, with the exception of Poster/Demo, Corporate Demonstration, and Roundtable presentations. However, where special equipment is needed, presenters may need to bring or rent equipment. The name of a rental firm is provided below, under the Equipment heading.
- Your proposal may have been recommended for a presentation category other than the one you chose. Please review the following descriptions.
- Please review the Types of Presentations described in the Call for Papers to better understand the format for your accepted sessions. www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/categories.htm
Approximately 1200 educated, experienced colleagues from all over the world will attend this conference and any number of them could attend your session. Plan to communicate effectively during your presentation:
- Make use of the equipment provided to demonstrate and enhance your ideas as much as possible.
- Attendees may have already read your paper before attending your presentation; prepare to communicate elements of your work that are not easily conveyed in print.
- You may want to review the conference proceedings to gain a better understanding of your colleague's work, similar interests, or potential for exchange and discussion.
If the presentation prior to yours is canceled, please wait to begin your session at the appointed time so that all those who plan to attend your session can.