About Orlando, Florida
Orlando offers E-Learn 2010 attendees an unforgettable experience!
E-LEARN Insider: Bonnie Best's Picks for Things to Do - Orlando, Florida (coming soon)
Vancouver is a dynamic, multicultural city with a cosmopolitan flair set in a spectacular natural environment. Nestled between majestic mountains and sparkling ocean, Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Fall in Vancouver means NHL Hockey, cuisine from all points of the globe, museum visits, the launch of the theatre, opera and symphony seasons and holiday shopping - so much to see and do!
The variety of attractions in Greater Vancouver can keep visitors entertained for days, for example, Harbour cruises, world-famous Stanley Park, Vancouver Lookout! Harbour Centre Tower, Science World BC, Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park, Vancouver Art Gallery, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, and Grouse Mountain, The Peak of Vancouver.
Consider just a few reasons why Vancouver is a wonderful destination for the conference.
- Spectacular Setting - Incredible mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage year round.
- Unlimited Activities - Catering to any interest throughout all four seasons, you can enjoy world class shopping to outdoor adventures, gourmet meals to live entertainment, sporting events, theatre, outstanding sights and attractions.
- Gateway to Adventure - Quick and easy access to the Canadian Rockies, Victoria, Vancouver Island, and of course, endless water and land sports throughout the year.
- Dining - What tempts your taste buds: Decadent desserts - grilled T-bone steak - Fresh seafood - Soy Burger? Vancouver has every taste and type of food you crave! Vancouver's restaurant scene has exploded in the past few years offering world-class cuisine from every corner of the globe. Fine dining, casual or family friendly restaurants are easily accessible throughout Greater Vancouver.
- Excellent Infrastructure - Vancouver International Airport has consistently been rated as one of North America's top airports. A great walking city - clean, green, safe, and easily accessible!
- Greater Value - Vancouver offers a world-class experience and excellent value for your money!
Sound like a great place for a conference? You bet! Plan to join us for E-Learn 2009, in Vancouver BC, Canada.
For more information about Vancouver, see: